Brawl Stars is a game made for mobile phones and tablets; you cannot play it directly on your computer. That’s why we have to run an Android emulator on our PCs and play Brawl Stars with it.
Don’t worry if you have a low-end computer and you are worried that you can play smoothly on it. In this article, we will be using Bluestacks to play the game, which is by far the best and lightest Android emulator for PC.
Many gamers now want to ask me why they should be using Bluestacks instead of other Android emulators such as MEMUplay or Nox.
I’ve been using so many Android emulators for years, and I have to say that Bluestacks is the best one to play Brawl Stars so far. The beta version of Bluestacks was first released in 2009, and the final version was released in 2011, one of the world’s first Android emulators. After years, the company has improved the software a lot. As you can see, they release major updates every year with many new features. Last year we had version 3.0, and now we have version 4.0.
Features of Brawl Stars on PC
With all your passion for playing Brawl Stars, your hands shouldn’t be limited on a small screen of your phone. Play like a pro and take full control of your game with the keyboard and mouse. MEmu offers you everything you expect. Download and play Brawl Stars on your PC.
Screenshots and video from Brawl Stars PC
Download Brawl Stars on your PC with MEmu Android Emulator. Enjoy playing on the big screen. Fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile devices!
Why do you play Brawl Stars on PC with BlueStacks?
- It is effortless to install and play on your computer. You need to download and install the app with just one click.
- It is a 100% free application. You do not have to pay any extra costs.
- You can easily adjust the application’s CPU, RAM and screen resolution to suit your needs so that it runs smoothly on your PC.
- Super Offers high performance. After testing, it turned out to be six times faster / stronger than the new Samsung Galaxy S9 +.
- Specific to work on any PC and get the most out of the hardware.
- The simple user interface is an advantage of Bluestacks. You will find everything you need on the home screen. The application base is also handy.
- The multi-instance feature allows you to play multiple games at the same time.
- Built-In Streaming Feature You can easily stream your Brawl Stars matches on Facebook and Twitch with just one click.
How to play Brawl Stars on your computer / Mac
- Download BlueStacks to play Brawl Stars:
Let’s download Bluestacks first!
Currently, it supports Windows XP SP3, 7, 8, and 10. You can also use the button below to download the Mac version, but check the system requirements below first!
2-Start installing Bluestacks
- Open the file you just downloaded, and let’s start installing!
- Press the Install button to install the Brawl Stars PC
- It is now being installed.
- And finished! Click Finish to use Bluestacks to play Brawl Stars!
- You will see a window like this. Click GO to continue and sign in with your Google ID. If you don’t have a Google ID yet, sign up here.
- And finished! Click Use Blue Stacks!
- If you see something like this, click OK.
- Click Google Play Store on the home screen.
- And look for Brawl Stars!
- open the game
- And open it when it is done. You can also find a game shortcode right on your PC desktop, which means you can click on it and open the game whenever you want. Superfast!
- The introduction to game controls will appear!
- The game controller introduction will appear!
Game controls (you can change buttons whenever you want to suit your needs)
Aim and shoot: Hold down the right mouse button and release.
For a quick attack: press the spacebar
To use the Super: Hold E and move the left mouse button
- And here we go! The Brawl Stars for PC!
- To load the account, you have on your phone and play on PC, go to Game Settings and then choose CONNECT SUPERCELL ID.
- Connect to your Supercell ID
- Done! Now you can play your account on your PC
Check our below frequently asked questions for a quick solution to all your questions.
Can you play Brawl Stars on PC?
Ans. Yes, you can play this game on pc including windows and mac with the help of the android emulator.
Are brawl stars dying?
Ans. Nooo… They just released a new update of this game so just chill and play the game.
How much RAM does Brawl Stars need?
Ans. You need at least 2 GB for a smooth experience. And if have more then will get a smoother experience.
Can you get banned for playing Brawl Stars on PC?
Ans. No, if you play the game with the LDPlayer you will not get banned from the game developers.
Can you play Brawl Stars on Chromebook?
Ans. It depends, if you have the latest version of the Chromecast then you can play it.