You can download the Robokiller Apk Modded – Block Spam & Robocalls app for free and install it on your device by visiting the Google Play Store. Google Play suggests that you do not download Android apps directly from third-party sources as they can damage your phone.
What is an APK file?
APK is an abbreviation for Android Package Kit. The Android operating system uses its own type of installation format because, like Windows programs, they have the .exe extension. When you download an app from the Google Play Store, it is downloaded and installed in APK format.
You will not immediately see the file if you download it from the Play Store. Sometimes you want to download APK files directly from other sources.
You May also like:
What are the pros and cons of downloading APK directly?
- You can download any version of the application directly from third-party websites. They may have application files of most versions and you can download the ones you need.
- Download is instant unlike Play Store, no need to wait for verification process etc.
- Once you download it, you will have an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall as many times as possible without downloading.
- Google generally does not verify downloading applications from third-party sources. So it can damage your phone.
- APK files can contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage it.
- Your apps won’t update automatically because the Google Play Store usually can’t access them.
Where can I download the RoboKiller – Block Spam & Robocalls APK file?
You can download the APK of any Android app from many sources . But we strongly recommend that you do not download it from third party sources. We added a button above to download the official file of the RoboKiller – Block Spam & Robocalls app. Always download Android from the Google Play Store unless they don’t have the app you’re looking for.
How do I install RoboKiller – Block Spam & Robocalls APK on your Android phone?
- You can download RoboKiller – Block Spam & Robocalls APK by clicking the button above and that will start a download. Once the download is complete, you can find the APK in the “Downloads” section of your browser.
- Before you can install it on your phone, make sure that third-party apps are allowed on your device. To make this possible, the steps are largely similar to the following.Open Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
- After completing the above step, you can go to “Downloads” in your browser and tap once on the downloaded APK file. It will show the installation message asking for permission and you can follow the steps to install it.
- Once the installation is complete, you can start using the app as you normally do.
How to Download RoboKiller – Block Spam and Robocalls Android App for PC (Windows/Mac)?
- To use the Android app from your computer, you need an Android emulator software that works like a virtual phone. Below we have provided step-by-step instructions on how to install and use Android apps on PC.
- First we need to download and install an Android emulator. BlueStacks is one of the most widely used Android emulators. It is completely free to download and use.
- You can download it from the following link, by following the instructions.
- After downloading the emulator software, you can install it like any other computer software by double clicking and following the steps.
- Once you have installed the emulator, open it and drag the downloaded APK file onto the software screen. This will start the application installation process.
- Follow the steps to complete the APK installation just like you do on your phone.
- You can now use the Android app from your computer by opening the emulator software.